搜索
系统gho:最纯净好用系统下载站广告联系 微信:wuyouceo QQ:184822951
查看: 1171008|回复: 4480
打印 上一主题 下一主题

0PE:可剪裁统一PE

[复制链接]
1#
发表于 2010-1-1 01:08:03 | 显示全部楼层
woW . thanks a lot for the efforts Sir . it is just like a dream comes true .

thank you so very much again .

and by the way , Pseudo can not share it on Boot Land . he can only share the tutorial there that how to make it  . like DIY/.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

2#
发表于 2010-1-4 03:54:56 | 显示全部楼层
i could not find the download link .  also , isn't it natively available in english ?

or is 0cat's video is showing some chinese menu because his installed xp is in chinese language ?

@ pseudo ,  if it still has chinese menus , is there any way that i can change them to english by myself ?

thanks .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

3#
发表于 2010-1-12 15:28:56 | 显示全部楼层
@ pseudo

as long as you update the english OPE version , may i suggest you some points if you dont mind /.?

here

1. try to gradually move to english and open source softwares.
2. please please please try to rename .bat or .cmd file names in english .
when i tried to do it , i could not see the refference in pecmd and those bat files which actually create shortcuts in (Res on hdd section) .
3. try to give one source to the users where you update OPE . like 115 or official ftp of wuyou ,.

i could not find the latest version of OPE anywhere. and i dont know how to use livemesh .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

4#
发表于 2010-1-12 22:07:18 | 显示全部楼层
Post# 55

thank you for the reply and upload dear brother.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2010-1-14 16:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
ok i am here again .

i need to clarify some things.

1. can i modify OPE petools directory . and replace chinese tools with english versions and names ?

like MMC.WIM , WMP10.wim ,. IE6.WIM .

or are they already in english ? i have checked some tools and they are in chinese . like smart diriver backup .
will there any issue if i just rename it to other exe , and as you said before , at startup , the shortcuts will be generatted automatically .

or should i pack new tools in WIM file first then copy to PETOOLS ?

and can i share new modded OPE with complete english PETOOLS here ?

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
发表于 2010-1-16 00:42:17 | 显示全部楼层
Pseudo 

well , where can i find WIMNT tool that can be installed in windows xp ?  and i guess it is by the same brother who made PECMD ?  and is only available in chinese ?

what if i just mount any WIM file with gimage x , modify it and save changes . i guess this way mount point will not effect ? 

and yes as my chinese brother said , 03 seems necessery . and you have 2k3 version too . 

thanks for reply.

Regards,
Maanu from  Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
发表于 2010-1-18 03:26:07 | 显示全部楼层
Post# 69

ok thank you . i have understood it now.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

8#
发表于 2010-1-31 06:28:40 | 显示全部楼层
it is really difficult to use live mesh .can any brother upload to 115 or ftp ?
not Mr.Pseudo

i really dont know how i can download it from mesh/

thanks

Regards ,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
发表于 2010-5-29 20:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
there is little problem ,  actually it is strange .

i am using your latest official OPE package . i selected english , booted fine. it also found my installation at c . xp sp3 .

problem is , when i select IE6.WIM from nettools in PETOOLS.

it gave me the error , ( in chinese , ) i could only understand one file name ,

iertutil.dll

now after that , even i got the icon of THE WORLD browser in quick launch and it started fine . but then a new problem .

i added some of my own tools in PETOOLS directory , they were packed with 7Z SFX .

whenever i clicked , the same error occured , the error when i clicked IE6.WIM  , complaining about the same file , iertutil.dll

this error appear every time when i clicked any packed sfx file to open . but stand alone files run fine , which dont need to extract like BOOTICE.

then i restart ope again , and before trying IE6.WIM , i decided to test my 7Z SFX tools first , and this time no error . they run fine .

the MD5 of IE6.WIM i am using is ,

6E4EAB7965B29F1AFE9AB610B1251EF5

one more question , can i replace core chinese files with english files of same versions ,which are in system32 folder, like cmd.exe ?

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
发表于 2010-5-29 22:46:24 | 显示全部楼层
first ,

i did not select IE option from resonhdd , i selected IE6.WIM from PETOOLS directory . it is actual component i guess >?

i still dont know what could be go wrong , if i tried to run my other SFX tools .? why they gave errors when extracting >?

i was not asking about 03 desktop.wim , i was asking that if i can replace the system32 files of EXISTING xp based OPE , like cmd.exe etc ?

because strange thing is , when i tried to load bootice , it loaded up in chinese , while the same version loads up in my installed xp is in english .

so i guess , according to Pauly's method , BOOTICE still thinks that it is chinese OS not english .  may be the core files is in chinese ? thats why?

thank you for replying.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
发表于 2010-5-30 03:25:13 | 显示全部楼层
what version of OPE are you using ? i guess it is not full one and you are using CMDPE.GZ from full OPE as well as DESKTOP.WIM?, you are using something from the following ,

http://bbs.wuyou.net/forum.php?m ... 3429&highlight=

first , you said that 03 is not supported, now it is supported fully ?

also once again , i could not find Net_Snd_VGA in your latest OPE (from this thread) , i have 1.1 b . from 15th May .

if you need me to test resonhdd , i can do this one by one and report back .

also , PECMD  does not work in english PE's . specially 2k3 or xp based ,
but i made a pe with the help of the xpe package by

http://bbs.wuyou.net/forum.php?m ... &extra=page%3D1

and it worked fine . pure english PE . if you need i can upload .

but in win pe 7 ,english ./   pecmd works very good .

may be you can ask lx1638 to add english support ?

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
发表于 2010-5-31 03:35:29 | 显示全部楼层
@ pseudo

i am using the official full OPE , with desktop.wim added by default.
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
发表于 2010-6-5 20:10:44 | 显示全部楼层
points for OPE 5.31 (for both english xp and 2k3 pe)

1. when i clicked Net.Snd.Vga shortcut on desktop , it selected by default the folder of PETOOLS\driver  where it listed the .cab files , now is there any way to use the other module here to IMPORT drivers from install XP or 2K3 on hardisk ?  because i have noticed , it did not install my vga driver and installed AC97 sound driver , on my Soundmax sound card . the 5.16 OPE imported my soundmax driver successfully .
on 5.31 version ,only my Net card was installed all right . i am attaching my Hwid to study .

2. remove internet explorer shortcut from desktop ,because it is in chinese ,while Theworld shortcut in quicklaunch is in english .

3. windows media player interface is in chinese .

4. directX interface is in chinese .

now , i understand completely that the OPE does not YET support full english because of PECMD , but i suppose , i can do the following for my own OPE .

1. remove windows media player, add POTPLAYER . it is light and very good . does not need any codecs to play media files.

OR

a way by which we can use windows media plyaer from our INSTALLED XP on hdd . ofcourse it will now full in english .

2. change directX files with the english version .

3. edit the Net.Snd.VGA.cmd to remove internet explorer shorcut and add theworld shorctu on desktop other then quicklaunch.

4. you did not add Search.Everything / it is very good software and language problem should not be big . try it.

5. in INSTALL WINDOWS , section , you added a .zip file for installing xp.2k3 ,most probably it should be only CMD .

6. now the SFX strange problem does not happen like in 5.16 . when i clicked IE6.WIM in that version as i reported . but now in this 5.31 version everything is good with SFX files when extracted after using IE6.WIM or even before.

7. why not replace notepad.exe with notepad2 ?  notepad2 is standalone file , once it is renamed to notepad.exe and copied to system32 ,replacing the old notepad.exe , it should be fine , it will be like a bat file doing

1st delete notepad.exe from system32 , rename notepad2.exe to notepad.exe and copy to system32 .  

8. for running thinstalled portable apps in PE system , there should be a file in system32 folder named rsaenh.dll . otherwise thinstall apps will error

" license is missing " .

9. if you need , i can provide you the latest version of DiskGenius (3.3.0525) using the chinese language (Langchs.dll) .

10. after i selected any PE from main menu , after that it presents SRS menu only for a second , i think the time should be increased to at least 8 Seconds .

i ll continue giving feedback and suggestions time by time .thank you so much for keeping up the great work .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
发表于 2010-6-8 16:09:57 | 显示全部楼层
ANOTHER QUESTION

Pseudo

i want to ask something ,

when i select f6 user menu , it loads in the end MENU.USR . i understand that it is being loaded from a floppy image ,

is there any way that i can edit it or use my own menu there ?

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

15#
发表于 2010-6-11 14:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
@ Pseudo

is there DRIVERS_VGA.CAB,DRIVERS_SOUND.CAB in /PETOOLS/DRIVERS/ ?
try the 4in1 release.

yes i have the same files in my PETOOLS/DRIVERS folder . my question was , how i can set my windows folder as default to use the OPE driver component which imports drivers from host system.

potplayer , will not work with IE .

is it necessery to use .wim files ? i guess 7z SFX is also fine ?

can you tell me the .cmd file name which automatically generates the MENU.USR  ? i just want to change the timeout .

i will send you pm about Disk Genius.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

16#
发表于 2010-6-11 18:37:15 | 显示全部楼层
thank you for the reply.
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
发表于 2010-7-16 04:37:01 | 显示全部楼层
Mr Pseudo

i have encountered a little issue . i am having problems .

i want to use the 0PE's  XP or 2K3 install module only .but i Dont want to use the SRS option , i only want to use the Last D option here,
firadisk , winvblock etc

i know it is  loaded from the MENUSRS.LST  . but i dont know how to edit the D command to skip the SRS selection . because when i select the D point to choose firadisk , after that , the setup again shows the same window and ask me to choose any zip driver file , is it possible that i edit MENUSRS.LST to automatically boot into D point, i select  1 for example for firadisk x86 , and the setup continue booting the WIN$.ISO for me and the installation begins ?

i tried to edit the MENUSRS.LST by following , but FAILED :(

title                  [D] FiraDiskµÈ32/64λÇл»              FiraDisk/WVBlk/WDsys  \n   ¿ÉÑ¡ÔñÒÔÏÂÇý¶¯Ö®Ò»£º\n   32λFiraDisk¡¢64λFiraDisk¡¢32λWinVBlk¡¢64λWinVBlk¡¢32λWDsys¡£\n   Ä¬ÈÏʹÓÃ32λFiraDisk¡£
pause --wait=0 1-FiraDisk_x86   2-FiraDisk_amd64  3-WinVBlk_x86  4-WinVBlk_amd64  5-WDsys_x86
pause --wait=0 Please input a number or press Enter to use 1-FiraDisk_x86 as default.
(hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV set fira=$u,$input,Input a number here:
(hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV get fira || (hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV set fira=1 && pause --wait=0 Now use 1-FiraDisk_x86 as default.
write 0x60000 0
(hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV run write 0x60000 ${fira}
checkrange 1:5 read 0x60000 || pause --wait=0 && (hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV run pause --wait=0 The input "${fira}" is invalid. Try again. && fallback --go 21
cat --length=0 (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_ && (hd-1,0)/BIN/FAT del (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_
checkrange 1 read 0x60000 && (hd-1,0)/BIN/FAT copy (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADI32.SY_ (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_
checkrange 2 read 0x60000 && (hd-1,0)/BIN/FAT copy (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADI64.SY_ (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_
checkrange 3 read 0x60000 && (hd-1,0)/BIN/FAT copy (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/WVBLK32.SY_ (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_
checkrange 4 read 0x60000 && (hd-1,0)/BIN/FAT copy (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/WVBLK64.SY_ (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_
checkrange 5 read 0x60000 && (hd-1,0)/BIN/FAT copy (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/WDSYS.SY_ (hd-1,0)/WXPE/SYSTEM32/DRIVERS/FIRADISK.SY_
(hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV run pause You have selected "${fira}". Press any key to continue...
kernel && GOTO 23

title
checkrange 1 read 0x60100 && write 0x60068 1
#(hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV run cat --locate="set srs=/" --replace="set srs=${srs}\n" (hd-1,0)/BAT/M.LST
pause --wait=0 && configfile (hd-1,0)/BAT/M.LST
title
checkrange 1 read 0x60100 && write 0x60068 3
#(hd-1,0)/BIN/WENV run cat --locate="set srs=/" --replace="set srs=${srs}\n" (hd-1,0)/BAT/M.LST
pause --wait=0 && configfile (hd-1,0)/BAT/M.LST

thank you so much for listening .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan

[ 本帖最后由 maanu 于 2010-7-16 04:40 编辑 ]

HELP.jpg (111.8 KB, 下载次数: 137)

HELP.jpg
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
发表于 2010-7-17 22:12:27 | 显示全部楼层
to Mr Pseudo

is there any special settings for installing server 2003 ISO with your  WIN$ method ?

i tried your's and SRS_F6 ,methods , both give the 0X7B BSOD just before the Hard disk partitions show ?

it happens both in virtual machine , and my real system . and windows xp ISO runs FINE and OK . , my hard disk does not need any Special driver .

and i have tried all 3 options . WD , Firadisk , Winvblock , but all failed with server 2003 .

my server 2003 is 32bit .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
发表于 2010-7-18 01:59:36 | 显示全部楼层
to Mr Pseudo

sorry i dont understand what you mean by use SERVER 2003 CD . you mean we cant install server 2003 with WIN$.ISO method ?
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
发表于 2010-7-18 17:28:10 | 显示全部楼层
[quote]
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
发表于 2010-7-18 17:31:33 | 显示全部楼层
have a look at following method

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/137714-install-xp-from-a-ram-loaded-iso-image/

it is reported that it also works for server 2003 .

i will also test it as soon as i get time .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

22#
发表于 2010-7-19 00:48:33 | 显示全部楼层
ok that method also failed .  with same BSOD 0x7B . it seems server2003  does something special that XP does not do .

is it because of NTDETECT.COM ? may be can use merged Ntldr + Ntdetect.com .?

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

23#
发表于 2010-7-19 22:25:29 | 显示全部楼层
to Mr Pseudo

i have reported both on winvblock and firadisk threads about this bug . i will wait for their reply.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

24#
发表于 2010-7-23 14:27:29 | 显示全部楼层
to Mr.Pseudo

sir, have you dropped English versions completely ????
回复

使用道具 举报

25#
发表于 2010-7-28 08:29:15 | 显示全部楼层
Mr Pseudo

thank you for releasing the 4 in 1 again .

few questions.

1.what is most compatible SRS Archive from your SRS folder ? i mean if i want to have only one zip file in SRS folder , what should i keep ?

2. what is most compatible ,(in english) server 2003 PE or XP PE  ??

3. dont you think you should mention in " Install XP/2003 using ISO" that server 2003 ISO gives 0x7B always , no matter you have SATA or IDE .?

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

26#
发表于 2010-11-19 18:50:57 | 显示全部楼层
@ pseudo

brother , can you please tell me the download link of

0PEv1.2.2(2010-11-15)4in1_252MB.7z

thanks .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

27#
发表于 2011-2-25 16:57:18 | 显示全部楼层
@ Mr pseudo

what is the last official version you released with 4 in one ?

means with official english language support ? thanks
回复

使用道具 举报

28#
发表于 2011-2-25 17:27:52 | 显示全部楼层
reply to 2011hnyutong

may be because it is UPX which cause this false positive issue  ?
回复

使用道具 举报

29#
发表于 2011-8-28 07:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
@ Mr Pseudo

Greetings .

can you please advice , if i should use your HFS driver from within PE 1.X , or should i add in the txtsetup.sif . what is better and recommended . loading from txtsetup.sif , then i will have to add the .sys files as per 8.3 File format . other wise , it always says .sys file not found.

2- if i add in PE 1.X , is it necessery to load its bat file during the boot of PE , or can i add it as a shortcut to desktop ?

i am using PECMD 4.0 . with server 2003 SP2 as PE.

on a side question , can you tell me , what is the way to delete a Locked file with PECMD's  FILE command ?

lets suppose PAGEFILE.SYS , from PE . created from PE .  can it be removed without using any 3rd party tools like unlocker. ?

following is your reference file .

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan

HFSplus.zip

59.77 KB, 下载次数: 43, 下载积分: 无忧币 -2

回复

使用道具 举报

30#
发表于 2011-8-28 15:33:59 | 显示全部楼层
post # 3791

thank you for the reply.

Regards,
Maanu from Pakistan
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|捐助支持|无忧启动 ( 闽ICP备05002490号-1 )

闽公网安备 35020302032614号

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:35